Search This Blog

Monday, July 28, 2014

Sneaky Cereal

Lots of Parents scratch their heads at how to get their kids to eat veggies. Fortunately my kiddos love their veggies. I always throw something nutritious into their snacks, like carrots! I love to throw carrots into a food processor and bam, shredded carrots ready to add to any dish. One snack Zachy loves is Brown Rice Crisp Cereal. So, I take equal amounts of Shredded carrots and equal parts Brown Rice Crisps, then mix together. 



Now you have a healthy breakfast full of nutrition. Carrots are naturally sweet so it's pallet friendly and better than adding sugar!! Take in a ziplock bag or a snack dish and they will munch it on the go. So much better than Cheerios or those sodium filled baby puffs! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My squishy faced boy!

My squishy faced boy!
Photo taken by: http://www.simplytakenbytammilynn.com/