Photo taken by:
- First and foremost because Zachy is about the cutest little fat boy on planet earth, and this blog is all to support him!
- The FDA has reported a 50% increase in food allergies since 1997 among children!! They also reported that 8% of American Children suffer from one or many food allergies. Don't believe me? Check out this Link! http://www.foodallergy.org/document.doc?id=194 This blog will help people with food allergies have options that are tasty, and safe to eat.
- We all, if we are honest, could use a lifestyle change when it comes to our diets. It would be safe to say that Americans consume too much junk food and not enough real food. Enlighten your world of food with my totally healthy recipes. Your waist will thank you!
- All of my recipes (what did we do before hashtags?) are #Gluten-Free #Allergy-Free #Eosinophilic-Friendly #Healthy #Organic and most of them are #Vegan. But, Best of all they are all #Delicious
- An informed person is an empowered person, ok that sounded a little crazy...But I am fishing for viewers here so cut me some slack. Anyways, Esosinophilic disorder is a very rare and un-talked about illness that 1 in 10,000 people suffer from. Imagine being told that food, the very thing we thrive off of, is causing you to be sick. And now imagine being told that healthy food like peas and corn are making you sick. And then imagine being told that healthy foods that you aren't even allergic to are making you sick. As a parent it is easy to feel trapped and totally helpless, been there and got the shirt. But, hypo-allergenic foods can be fun, delicious, and creative. My blog will help people with Eosinophilic disorder see the glass, or feeding tube rather, as half full and not half empty. There are options, and there are delicious options!
Photo taken by: