Who said an amazing Italian dish had to be full of Carbs and Cheese. Your world is about to get rocked by this flavorful Italian wonder.
4 Tbsp. Olive Oil
1 Diced Red Pepper
1 Peeled and Cubed Spaghetti Squash
1 tsp. Onion Powder
1 tsp. Sea Salt
1 Tbsp. Minced Garlic
1 Handful of Fresh Parsley
1 1/2 Cups Quinoa
2 Cups of Water
2 Cups of Gluten-Free Chicken Stock
2 Cups Spinach
1/4 Cup Coconut Yogurt
1 Cup Cherry Tomatoes
1. Preheat Oven to 425 F
2. In a Medium saucepan on medium heat, add the first 7 ingredients, plus 1 Cup of Spinach and stir well. Saute for approximately 4 minuets
3. Add Quinoa to saucepan and mix well. Let cook for another 4 minuets
4. Pour 2 Cups of Chicken Stock, plus 2 cups of water to saucepan. Mix well and bring to a boil. Once boiling, turn heat to Medium Low and let simmer for 20 minuets, or until liquid is absorbed
5. Grease a Large Baking Dish with Coconut oil. Pour Cherry Tomatoes into dish and spread evenly to cover the pan.
6. Use a Chopper, or a can of beans if you don't own a chopper. Smash all tomatoes until they are popped open.
7. Mix Coconut Yogurt into Tomato
8. Once Quinoa and Veggies are fully cooked, pour entire saucepan into Baking Dish
9. Use a Potato Masher and Press firmly over the entire Pan
10. Bake at 425 F for 20 Minuets
11. Once Baked, Pour Marinara Sauce over the Pan evenly.
12. Next spread 1 Cup of Spinach on top layer of Pan
13. Bake at 425 F for another 15 minuets
Your are Done!!!!
Let this masterpiece cool down and cut into even squares. Serve warm and ENJOY!