Search This Blog

Friday, July 25, 2014

Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies

This is by far the best cookie I have ever eaten! I'm serious! I gave myself a huge pat on the back for these! I even enjoyed them while the monsters, I mean kids, played in the bath.


Ingredients

1/2 Cup Coconut Oil
3/4 Cup Brown Sugar
1 1/2 Cup Ancient Grains Gluten-Free Flour Mix
1/2 Cup Stevia
3 Tbsp. Warm Water
1 Tbsp. Ground Flax
1 Banana
1 tsp. Pure Vanilla Extract
1 tsp. Baking Soda
1 tsp. Cinnamon
1/2 tsp. Sea Salt
3 Cups Gluten-Free Oats
1/2 Cup Craisins

Directions

1. Preheat Oven 350 F
2. Mix Flax and Warm water and sit for 8 minuets to form gel.
3. Mix all ingredients, including flax gel, with a mixer
4. Use a spoon to form small balls of dough. Press balls onto a non-greased cookie sheet
5. Bake at 350 F for 10 minuets



No comments:

Post a Comment

My squishy faced boy!

My squishy faced boy!
Photo taken by: http://www.simplytakenbytammilynn.com/