I have been reading a lot about bone broths. They contain vital nutrients to our bodies and our digestive systems. Hence the reason we drink broth when we have the tummy bug. Eosinophils are produced in the human bone marrow. Because of our bodies 'going into over drive', we produce unnecessary white blood cells and our bone marrow can suffer. How can we replenish the very important part of our bodies, cell production, and mother hub for the immune system? Drink broth! Ta-Da! So, I made a roast that is Food Allergy friendly, Eosinophil friendly, Gluten-Free, Paleo and delicious! We eat the meat and potatoes. Zachy drinks the broth and eats the potatoes. It's called killing two birds with one stone. Amazing really! Here's what you need.
4 lb Lean Beef Roast (fat trimmed off)
2 Cups of Baby Carrots
3 Sweet Potatoes
1/2 cup of Brown Sugar
1 Tbsp. Bee-Free Honey or Maple Syrup
1 tsp. Sea Salt
1/4 tsp. Chili Powder
1/4 Cup Balsamic Vinegar
3 Tbsp. Minced Garlic
2 Cups of Beef or Chicken Stock
1. Wash, peel and chop Sweet Potatoes
2. Put all ingredients into a slow cooker
3. Cook on High for 5 hours or until Roast falls apart
4. Serve over Quinoa and enjoy
5. Save all the broth once the food is gone. You can use this as a juice, cooking fat, dressing, or sauce.