3 pounds of ground turkey
1 Red Pepper
1 Yellow Pepper
1/2 Jar of Organic and Allergy Free Marinara Sauce
3 heaping tsp. Minced Garlic
1 Tbsp. Onion Powder
1 Cup Fresh Spinach
1 Cup Dairy-Free Milk (I used Coconut Milk)
1 1/4 Cup Quinoa Flour (or your grain of choice
8 Tbsp. Tapioca Starch (or your starch of choice)
1 tsp. Guar Gum
1 tsp. Sea Salt
1 tsp. Baking Soda
4 Tbsp. Grapeseed Oil
1 Tbsp. Apple Cider Vinegar
1. Preheat Oven 350 F
2. Mix all crust ingredients on low for about 5 minuets.
3. While crust is mixing, start browning Ground Turkey on low in a frying pan.
4. While turkey is browning, flatten dough onto a greased pizza pan.
5. Bake Pizza Crust for 18 to 20 minuets.
6. While Crust is Baking add Onion Powder, Garlic, and Spinach to Turkey. Toss in some Olive Oil to keep it moist.
7. Wash and Chop Peppers and add them to the frying pan.
8. Pull out crust, flip it, and then spread sauce evenly over the entire thing.
9. Add all toppings from the frying pan. Drizzle more olive oil over the top of Pizza.
10. Bake for another 20 minuets.
11. When fully cooked, slice into even peices and Enjoy!